Summer Cooking Camp sign ups have arrived! Due to the success of my summer camp program, I have expanded the number of sessions for 2015. Space is limited so grab a space before they sell out. Although my specialty is chocolate, I’m most excited to teach Cookie Camp. This camp launched last year and my students had a wonderful time making the beautiful, tasty and challenging cookies such as fortune cookies and checkerboards. For those we couldn’t eat, we set up a bake sale on the last day. I’m looking forward to a fantastic repeat of our Cookie Connoisseur experience.
Click on the Camp tab for more details and registration.
- June 8-12, 9am-12pm Pizza and Pasta Pros, ages 10-15
- June 22-26, 9am-12pm Chocolate Champions (Chocolate level I), ages 10-15
- June 22-26, 1pm-4pm Pizza and Pasta Pros, ages 10-15
- June 29-July 3, 9am-12pm Cookie Connoisseurs, ages 10-15
- June 29-July 3, 1pm-4pm Chili Cook Off Challengers, ages 10-17
- July 13-17 9am-12pm, Delectable Dinners, ages 10-15
- July 13-17, 1pm-4pm, Easy Peasy Meals for Younger Kids, ages 6-9
- July 20-24, 9am-12pm Cookie Connoisseurs, ages 10-15
- July 20-24, 1pm-4pm 12pm Delectable Dinners, ages 10-15
- August 10-14, 9am-12pm Cutting Edge Chocolatiers (Chocolate level II), ages 10-15
- August 10-14, 1pm-4pm Easy Peasy Meals for Younger Kids, ages 6-9