We’re taking a break for classes to focus on summer camp. Hoping you can join camp this summer or classes in the fall.
Summer Camp will open up soon. Some camps are SOLD OUT as class size is limited to 12 young chefs. If interested in those, go ahead and register. This will put you on the wait list.
- June 4-8, 9-noon, Chocolate Champions, ages 10-15, teacher: Cindy Roberts, $295 SOLD OUT
- June 4-8 1-4, Sweet and Savory Around the World, ages 7-15, teacher: Meenu Bhasin , $295 SOLD OUT
- June 11-15, 9-noon, Chocolate Champions, ages 10-15, teacher: Cindy Roberts, $295 SOLD OUT
- June 18-22, 9-noon, Perfect Pizzas and Pastas, ages 10-15, teacher: Meenu Bhasin, $295 SOLD OUT
- June 18-22 1:30-4:30, Baking Bonanza, ages 7-15, teacher: Meenu Bhasin , $295 SOLD OUT
- July 9-13, 9-noon,Sweet and Savory Around the World, ages 10-15, teacher: Meenu Bhasin, $295 SOLD OUT
- July 11-13, 1-4, Parisian Bread and Croissants, ages 12-17, teacher: Cindy Roberts, $175 SOLD OUT
- July 16-20, 9-noon, EZ Peasy Meals for Younger Kids, ages 6-9, teacher: Cindy Roberts, $295
- July 16-20, 1-4, Baking Bonanza and Perfect Pizzas and Pastas Combo, ages 6-15, teacher: Meenu Bhasin, $295 SOLD OUT
- July 23-27, 9-noon, EZ Peasy Meals for Younger Kids, ages 6-9, teacher: Cindy Roberts, $295 ONLY 1 SPACE LEFT
- July 23-27, 1-4, Baking Bonanza, ages 6-15, teacher: Meenu Bhasin, $295 SOLD OUT
- August 6-10, 9-noon, Best of NY Times , ages 10-15, teacher: Cindy Roberts, $295 SOLD OUT
BAKING BONANZA – Campers will explore the delicious world of baking in this 5 day summer camp. If your child loves to bake and eat a variety of desserts, then this camp will enhance their culinary skills and sweet senses! Some of the week’s recipes include chocolate chip cookies, lava cupcakes, pumpkin pie, egg tarts, muffins, orange scones, cheesecake parfait, shortbread flan, banana bread, date and toffee pudding, coconut cake, strawberry pretzel bars, brownies, rice krispie treats and stuffed puff pastry bites!
SWEET AND SAVORY COOKING AROUND THE WORLD – Do you enjoy eating a variety of different cuisines, or maybe you are looking for some new, easy and fun recipes, especially for kids. Well, here is your opportunity to learn, cook and enjoy sampling sweet and savory recipes from around the world, during this weekly delicious and exciting culinary summer adventure! The young chefs will get to vote on 3 recipes per day that they would like to learn from India, Italy, France, America, China, Thailand, Japan, Brazil, Mexico and the Mediterranean. Some of the most popular recipes from previous years summer camps have been: Indian chicken tikka masala, Italian meatballs and spaghetti, French crepes, American chocolate lava cupcakes with sprinkles, Chinese potstickers, Thai pineapple fried rice, Japanese sesame and cucumber sushi rice balls, Brazilian french toast, Mexican ham and cheese quesadillas, Mediterranean cheesecake.
PERFECT PIZZAS AND PASTAS – Learn to create and bake a different pizza and pasta each day of this summer camp. Make your favorite recipe, or try experimenting at a new one! Pizza combinations are exciting and endless such as, summer meat lovers pizza, Hawaiian pizza, 3 cheese pizza or veggie delight. Pasta favorites include pesto pasta, eggplant and spinach lasagne, chicken alfredo or spaghetti alla carbonara.
We’ll be cooking a host of chocolate treats including chocolate confections and compete in a chocolate cake decorating contest. The week will include chocolate tastings and chocolate tempering mastery. We’ll learn how chocolate is created, chocolate chemistry and other chocolate trivia.
DELECTABLE DINNERS – BEST OF THE NEW YORK TIMES – Put your trust in the readers of the acclaimed New York Times Cooking section. We’ll create a host of dinner menus with the most popular recipes from this publication. Once we serve them up, we’ll put them to our own taste test and write comments to the New York Times website.
EZ PEASY MEALS FOR YOUNGER KIDS – If you’re ready to get your younger children cooking up a storm, this camp is for you. Young chefs will learn basic cooking techniques in a fun environment geared towards children ages 6-9. They’ll exit the week with a full dinner menu they’ll be proud of including hand cranked pasta, guacamole, quesadillas and cornbread. As a special treat, the campers will compete in a cupcake decorating contest and a chocolate tasting.
PASISIAN BREAD AND CROISSANTS – Have fun making bread and croissants. Cindy attended a bread making class in Paris at the Cordon Bleu a few months ago and she’ll bring her new found knowledge about the bread making craft to young chefs this summer when she’ll teach how to make these in a home kitchen.