4 sprigs of rosemary 3 lemons
1 pound of salmon fillet 1 clove garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1) Cut 4 squares of parchment paper, approximately 7 inches by 7 inches. Cut 4 pieces of string approximately 12 inches in length each.
2) Slice one lemon into rounds approximately 1/4 inch thick.
3) Squeeze the other 2 lemons using the juicer. You will need 1/3 cup of juice.
4) Cut the salmon into 4 pieces. Using the tweezers, pull out any bones.
5) Mince the garlic.
6) Mix the garlic, 1/3 cup lemon juice and the olive oil.
7) On each piece of parchment paper, place a lemon slice, then a sprig of rosemary and finally a piece of salmon. Pour 1/4 of the lemon marinade mixture over the salmon. Sprinkle with a dash of salt and a pinch of pepper.
8) Fold up the corners of the parchment paper to form a purse. Twist the top of the parchment to enclose. Tie a string around the parchment to seal, finishing with a bow tie.
Cook for 20 minutes or until the salmon flakes away with a fork.