This is the original recipe from Nestle, on the back of their chocolate chip packages!
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks, 8 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
12 ounces (about 2 cups) chocolate chips
1 cup walnuts, optional
How to make this recipe
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt.
- Cream butter and sugars together until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs one at a time and beat on medium speed with an electric mixer after each egg is added.
- Add flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips gradually and mix until combined.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-11 minutes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Source: Recipe from back of Nestle Semi Sweet Chip Bag